Friday, May 20, 2005

LSAT: My Life

Ahhh... the LSAT. Studying for it right now is my full-time occupation. I go to the Ela Library or Mundelein Library almost everyday of the week and either take a pratice test or study techniques. I also go to Barnes & Noble sometimes because they are open later than the libraries are (11pm vs. 9pm). It is also nice to have a change of environment once in awhile too.

Actually I don't want to write anything else right now, because it's late and it's summer so I'm busy and you guys are all busy so I probably won't be writing much this summer unless there is something interesting I've been thinking about or that's happened to me. Like my LSAT results (if they are anything worth noting, which they should be if you're praying for me. hint hint). I also might be teaching an intro to philosophy class to the home school group this summer. Anyways... God love you all and I do too.

6 Comments:

Blogger Bruski said...

Waht sort of Philosophy?

5/29/2005 12:54 AM  
Blogger Matthew said...

Philosophy in general. I would probably touch on the nature of the person, what the philosophical act is, and some ethics.

5/29/2005 8:28 PM  
Blogger CoolRich said...

I'm looking forward to the philosophy class. Are you going to be discussing Thomas Aquinas?

5/30/2005 8:41 PM  
Blogger Matthew said...

Possibly. ^_^

6/01/2005 10:28 AM  
Blogger CoolRich said...

This probably means nothing, but I thought I'd share it anyway. Last night, out of the blue sky, a number suggested itself to me very clearly.

Now, I'm not a numbers guy and don't spend much time thinking of numbers at all if I can help it. However, last night this number just kind popped up last night -- it was almost like it was being projected in front of me like a holographic image. Kind of strange actually.

Anyway, I just thought I'd mention it even though it was probably meaningless and coincidental that I thought of it last night (as opposed to any other night).

The number was 174. (Would that be cool or what! :-)

6/07/2005 1:04 PM  
Blogger Matthew said...

Dad... I wouldn't be too suprised. I really wouldn't. =) That is pretty neat that you thought of that. If I had to guess on a precise number, that would probably be it.

6/07/2005 3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home