Monday, November 21, 2005

Home for Thanksgiving

Here I am. I'm home. I got in Friday night. I got sick last week because I eat some chili Sunday night and then went out to Panera to study and drink coffee. They have free refills which is why I like to go there on top of the free wi-fi. I had a lot of coffee, too much. It didn't agree with my stomach too much and so I went to bed hoping I'd be better in the morning. I woke up a little after 6am Monday and knew it was unavoidable. Suffice it to say, I got familiar with the inside of the toliet bowl, and was in bed for the rest of the day except for my one class which I forced myself to go to. All day and the next couple, I had a major headache. It was probably all the toxins from whatever I ate (the chili or the coffee) going through my system. Now I'm home till next Sunday (one week from today). However, this is no leisure break. I have 2 weeks to write four 8-10 page papers and I don't even know exactly what I'm writing on yet. ... Yeah, so... the problem is that three of the papers are all due at the same exact time because they're all for Muller and his due date is the same from all three classes I'm in of his. Usually my main motivation (last minute panic) gets them done, but that's not really going to work in this case, so I need to create my own deadlines. Yesterday I studied for approx. 9-10 hours and I hope to keep that kind of a pace going. Oh well, keep me in your prayers, I'm sure you realize, I need them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home