Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Oklahoma Trip Pictures

As suggested, I decided to put up some more pictures of the trip so people can get a better feel for my experience. Enjoy...



Mr. Lawless and I right before we left for the airport.


The Lawless Ranch right about dawn.


Looking out at their yard in the morning... wow.




Taking a break from work and chatting with some neighbors.




David and I stacking the hay bales on the truck.



The temporary Clear Creek Oratory right after Vespers.



My room at the monastery.




A picture of my with my monk-cut while relaxing at a picnic in the Lawlesses' yard.




David and I talking to Kateri while we were working on putting up fence posts.



This is outside the livestock auction, some of the Lawlesses and their neighbor.

1 Comments:

Blogger Matthew said...

Thank you. I am not that good with the camera, I pretty much point and shoot with some minimal technique. =) That would be great if we could all come out next summer (if not sooner).

You are right about this period in life being critical. Sometimes I have to remind myself that I can only take it one day at a time. =)

6/22/2006 3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home